BACK TO PRABHUPADA

VOLUME 26

PURANJANA  DASA THE CHILD NEGLECTER
 

 

 

VOLUME 26 CONTENTS
 
 
1. NOTHING IS ALLOWED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
 
2. PURANJANA  DASA THE CHILD NEGLECTER
 
3. "No father neglects to look after the comforts of an unmarried girl"
 
4. Pud is to Jagadisha as Ravinedra is to Kirtananda. is it so nat?!
 
5. Istagosthi
 
============================
 
1. NOTHING IS ALLOWED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
 
Srila Prabhupada: Yes! The whole Society is going on under my direction.
Whatever they do, they take my permission and they put into
[indistinct]. NOTHING IS ALLOWED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
[SPC Vol 20 p 329]


sanat: therefore, whatever demoniac things were perpetrated against
Srila Prabhupada's instruction, direction, permission, or against the
principles of morality as explicitly delineated in Bhagavad-gita As It
Is by HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada are not accepted, are NOT
Prabhupada's responsibility, and do not represent SP's Society.

Thus the Pud-Turley case is most ludicrous affair in that Tamalt's
society of cheaters and cheated is claiming that its legacy is somehow
connected to Srila Prabhupada's Society of Transcendence, which it is
not. Prabhupada never gave permission, and tamalt and Co. never "took
permission", to change SP's teachings, molestchildren, deviate from the
DOM, usurp assets, torture and poison the Founder, allow Pud rascals,
and other vermin to enter temples, etc.

Srila Prabhupada: "DON'T ADMIT!!
[cheaters,politicians,diplomats,frauds"]
 
=====================
 
2. PURANJANA  DASA THE CHILD NEGLECTER
 
 
Dear prabhus,

PAMHO, AGTSP!

Below please find three responses to PADA in their entirety.

If you catch my drift, you will see that I am not taking pains to attack
PADA per se, but to stop a process of lying that has no resemblence to any
direct or indirect vaishnava mentality.

Please send me your valued responses to the POINTS that I have developed,
rather than the perception of "cutting noses to spite faces"
nondifferentiation that seems to prevail. There are seminal points involved,
and I welcome the response of anyone who can distinguish what they are and
develop them further for the edification and spiritual advancement of all
cerncerned.

Yoaur eternal servant,

Nara Narayan Vishwakarma das

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

> Dear Prabhus,
>
> PAMHO, AGTSP!
>
>
> The posting below in response to PADA vitriol is dated Dec 6, 00. Please note
> that PADA carefully avoids publishing what I ACTUALLY write.
>
> Your eternal servant,
>
> NNV das
>
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>
> Dec. 6, 2000
>
>
> Dear Pada,
>>
>> 1) NNV to pada:
>>
>> NNV das: What party? ...I have no party, no affiliates, no associates.....
>> NADA! You are the one with "folks" ...whatever that means in Vaishnava
>> language. I have never asked to get you killed. That is a lie. That you
>> take it upon yourself to lie and slander persons such as myslef who have
>> stood by you for over twenty years should tell your "folks" something about
>> your paranoid and truthless character.
>>
>> [PADA: Sanat / Mukunda have said openly pada should be killed and chopped
>> up, as we have pointed out in a number previous newsletters, and then you
>> said they are your hero maharathis, and you also did not respond although
>> you have commented on other issues ...so we know you have been getting
>> these newsletters.]
>
> NNV das:    This is limp!....I and my families survived the Mc Carthy era of
> the 1950's where hate and fear were created through GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.
>
> So now if I try to help Sanat focus his mind and get back on his feet and
> encourage him to get AWAY from his fantasies of chopping you into pork sausage
> or whatever,.....you brand me a HERETIC?....Which Catholic tyrant WERE you in
> a previous life?....Savanarola?....Cardinal Richeleu?..or just some village
> priest who got his jollies from caning the bare bottoms of little boys? (The
> way they caned you?)
>
> Whatever Violence Sanat and Mukunda suggest...I DO NOT SUPPORT IT....The sad
> thing is YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT SUCH VIOLENCE....That is why
> I say that you LIE....YOU ARE DELIBERATELY TRYING TO MISLEAD YOUR
> READERS.....AND I HOPE THAT THEY NOTE THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
>
>> NNV: What is the use of your good work if you bury it under deliberate lies
>> and slander?....
>>
>> [PADA: We are not lying, we made a report on their threats
>
> NNV das:   NOT MY THREATS!
>
>
>> to the FBI, and
>> we sent a copy to you and them. We have also mentioned their threats many
>> times, and yet you are encouraging them as your heros, and sending them
>> hate mail about what a bum pada is, encouraging them to make more threats,
>> or to make good on their threats?
>
> NNV das:    You have staged a war against Srila Prabhupada. Would you not
> think that has earned you the title of "bum"?...Your good work is burned to
> ash by your attacks on Srila Prabhupada and His Direction of Management.
>
>
>> This is how Sulochana was killed by the
>> way, he was branded as a bum and so this cheapened his life to mean
>> nothing, and so he was killed. Are you engaged in this against pada?
>
> NNV das:    The only hate mail I agree with is my own!
>
>
>
>
> Yes,
>> for certain, we have seen your e-mails agreeing with their hate mail
>> against us, and encouraging them with even more complaints against us. So
>> you are spoon feeding them with more hatred towards us, after they made
>> threats to kill us. Yes, you are doing that. In fact some people have
>> complained to us that their e-mail boxes are piled up with complaints and
>> hate mail against pada from these guys. And AFTER that, you still wrote
>> them, oh yea, pada is a dummy, bum, etc. "Go get him boys." Fact: that is
>> what you are doing.]
>>
> NNV: You know quite well that I have never had a "party". The closest that
> I have come to having one is working closely with you and Yasodanandana.
> Obviously, that was not a good idea, as you now think that I am plotting
> against your wretched excuse for a life!
>
>> [PADA: Well, you are. The people who threatened to kill us, and we made
>> numerous statements and objections to this, you said, great maharathis,
>> which is how the GBC glorifies their thugs.
>
> NNV das:    "Maharathis"?...Another lie from you.....Why not tell the truth? I
> have never called Sanat the cow farmer a Maharathi.....nor have I given him
> the slightest encouragement to try to kill him. I have in fact caused him to
> feel that I have been attacking him, and apparently he has felt angry toward
> me on that issue.
>
> My purpose is to help you and Sanat and Mukunda see the core issues so that
> Srila Prabhupada's movement can be released from the bondage of Vatican styled
> hierarchy, and become the POPULAR (populist) movement that He intended it to
> be.....BUT IF YOU ALL FIGHT AMONG YOURSELVES,....THEN HOW CAN I HELP?
>
> Right now, it appears that you are ashamed that your court case is attacking
> Srila Prabhupada, so you start blaming others who are your well-wishers.
>
> You did not dare to print the entirety of my last posting BECAUSE IT WAS
> TRUTHFUL and clearly demonstrated how your courtcase has DISCREDITED THE
> POTENTIAL FOR ENGAGING THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT IN DEALING WITH THE POISON ISSUE?
>
> Who will care if a" RICO racketeer" is poisoned or not?...This you did not
> dare print...and I would not be surprised if you avoid printing this as well!
>
> So you are running your OWN inquisition, with your OWN set of persons to be
> "banned, beaten and maybe killed".
>
> At some point you may wake up and realize that by equating Srila Prabhupada
> with a pedophilic racketeer, you have BLOWN THE CHANCES OF A REAL POISON
> INVESTIGATION.
>
> Print THAT if you dare!
>
>
>
>> You have also sent other
>> criticisms of pada to them, encouraging them to attack pada all the more,
>> and we all know it. So, you know they are making death threats to pada
>> because we have made that crystal clear a number of times, and if you read
>> their stuff you have seen it too, and yet you are still saying to them,
>> right on, pada is stupid, bad, and so on. We have seen your encouraging
>> them to go after us, so we are going after you. We will defend ourselves.
>
> NNV das:    If you are not "stupid" then how can you define yourselves in the
> light of DESTROYING SRILA PRABHUPADA'S REPUTATION FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A
> FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR THE FORTY GURUKULIES OUT OF TWO THOUSAND WHO HATE
> SRILA PRABHUPADA?
>
> THEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE "POISON CASE"!
>>
>> NNV: I realize that you feel "ripped off" by Krishna for making Sulocan the
>> martyr and leaving you embarrasingly alive. Disappointingly for you,
>> neither I nor my fictional "party" has any intention of bumping you off. So
>> far, you have simply increased the sales of Dramamine.
>>
>> [PADA: False. You have said that you are friends with Svavasa, and we all
>> know he was Ramesvara's man all along, and guess who else party killed
>> Sulochana? Fiction? To whom? So we have good reason to believe that
>> Ramesvara's regime was behind Sulochana's murder, and besides several of
>> Ramesvara's thugs admitted to us they were put up to offing him. That LA
>> regime is still there, Badri, Svavas, and other members of Ramesvara's
>> clan, they were his agents all along, and they are still there, and you say
>> they are your pals. I cannot go on any longer here but will address the
>> rest of your letter later. This is ridiculous, these guys threaten us, and
>> then you send them hate mail against pada encouraging and fanning their
>> hatred, and now you say you never did that? Ummm, yes, as a matter of fact
>> that is exactly how Sulochana was killed, he was getting threats and the
>> people making those threats were given affirmations. ys pd]
>
>
> NNV das:    Just because I have lost all respect for you does not mean that I
> encourage Sanat and Mukunda to kill you. My purpose in communicating with them
> is to try to guide their good intelligence toward a higher solution that
> quarelling with godbrothers.
>
> You have read my postings to Sanat, and you cannot honestly say that I was
> encouraging him to make threats to you. In fact, I wrote over a dozen letters
> ferociously arguing that the PARENTS WERE NOT DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the
> molestation of their children. Is this not a point on which you have spent a
> lot of energy attacking Sanat for? He states that he has modified his view
> based on my criticism.
>
> You, he, and Mukunda all have good energy that can be suitably used in
> Krishna's service. Let us have real Istagosthi and resolve these issues so
> that our effectiveness can go on. Your supporting the attack on Srila
> Prabhupada is of no more use than Sanat allegedly wanting what you apparently
> consider to be yourself killed, cut up, and fed to dogs.
>
> How can you imagine that I (of all people!) would approve of such violent
> threats?
>
> I thought that you knew me....but I can understand that you apparently do not
> know me at all.
>
> NNV das
>
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>
>
>
>> From: pada@neteze.com
>> Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:28:20 -0800
>> To: pada@neteze.com
>> Subject: 12.5 nnv
>>
>>
>> Dear NNV, pammho. agtsp.
>>
>> Sorry, we just wanted to make a few points here:
>>
>> (1) Many folks think that your party seems to want to stop pada, in fact we
>> know it, since your party has been openly asking to get us killed by your
>> party's "violence against pada" promoting rhetoric.
>
> NNV das:    What party?....I have no party, no affiliates, no associates.....
> NADA! You are the one with "folks"...whatever that means in Vaishnava
> language.
>
> I have never asked to get you killed. That is a lie. That you take it upon
> yourself to lie and slander persons such as myslef who have stood by you for
> over twenty years should tell your "folks" something about your paranoid and
> truthless character.
>
> What is the use of your good work if you bury it under deliberate lies and
> slander?....
>
> You know quite well that I have never had a "party". The closest that I have
> come to having one is working closely with you and Yasodanandana.  Obviously,
> that was not a good idea, as you now think that I am plotting against your
> wretched excuse for a life!
>
> I realize that you feel "ripped off" by Krishna for making Sulocan the martyr
> and leaving you embarrasingly alive. Disappointingly for you, neither I nor my
> fictional "party" has any intention of bumping you off. So far, you have
> simply increased the sales of Dramamine.
>
>
>> Which means, you are de
>> facto discrediting our 1997 emphasis on the poison case, saying we are not
>> only cranks, but evil people who need to be killed, and our body parts
>> should be fed to dogs? OK. Your party is thus discrediting those of us who
>> are not only pursuing the poison case, but those of us who launched it in
>> ISKCON in 1997, which is, even legally, exactly like acting as defense
>> lawyers for the poisoners? This has been pointed out to us by a number of
>> devotees who keep asking us, why you are acting as the star detractors of
>> pada, and thus the poison case, since that means Tamal and co., and no one
>> else, benefits from your actions?
>
>
> NNV das:    I require a retraction of your slander againt me. I have never
> said nor implied any of the embarassing paranoid garbage that you falsely and
> ridiculously attribute to me above.
>
> Have you lost it?
>
> POINTS TO CONSIDER:
>
> 1.  Srila Prabvhupada has been discredited by YOUR support of the court case
> that denounces him as a RICO racketeer.You know very well that Srila
> Prabhupada cannot be deleted from the case, as it would then fail to meet
> Federal RICO standards, and would have to be pursued state by state, something
> that no attorney would be willing to do. YOU KNEW THIS AND SUPPORT THE CASE
> ANYHOW!....Some service to Srila Prabhupada!
>
> 2.  By your own admission, only forty "Prabhupada haters" have joined the
> suit, and even their own parents often do not support that decision. So your
> case not only DEFAMES SRILA PRABHUPADA AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF ITS VITAL
> FUNCTION, but THE ONLY GURUKULIES THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO "BENEFIT" by
> selling Srila Prabhupada's temples are PRABHUPADA HATERS!....Get real!
>
> 3.  No one is going to bother to kill you....get that into your head. It is a
> waste of time,....as you are doing a fine job of self-destruction without any
> outside help.
>
> 4.  I want to thank you for your vital "muckraking" work over the years. You
> awakened many to the horrors hidden under the surface of Iskcon. Please
> understand, however, that you have made yourself irrelevant due to REJECTING
> AND ATTACKING THE DIRECTION OF MANAGEMENT, (While calling Srila Prabhupada a
> "fool") and SUPPORTING THIS USELLESS LAW SUIT THAT WILL ONLY MAKE FORTY
> PRABHUPADA HATERS RICHER BY A LITTLE AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF GREEDY ANTI-KRISHNA
> BAPTIST EVANGELIST LAWYERS1....That will be your legacy, and If I were in your
> shoes, I would certainly prefer death!
>
> Like Asvatama, you seem to have lost your honor, so what have you got left?
>
>
>> "The plaintiffs, witnesses, counter-defense has no credibility." That is
>> exactly what you are saying, and that means you are giving the poisoners
>> what they really want: to stifle and discredit the poison case, and add
>> credibility to their case.
>
> NNV das:     The Gurukula case is stifling the Poison Case by creating the
> impression and public record of Srila Prabhupada as a "child abuser"...This is
> largely your work......so you naturally want to find someone else to blame,
> and to try to establish with the "folks" that you seem to be misleading tha I
> OF ALL PEOPLE are siding with the poisoners? You say that I am attacking the
> Poison Case by not attacking Srila Prabhupada through the RICO court case
> against Srila Prabhupada?.....ARE YOU NUTS?
>
>
>
>> All the GBC has to do is say, see Narayanarayan,
>> Sanat, Mukunda, they say pada should be killed because he is so bogus, so
>> see, we said that the poison thing is crazy and these guys confirm that. So
>> that is all you are doing here, you are boosting the poisoner's
>> credibility, as has been pointed out to us by a number of devotees.
>
>
> NNV DAS:    WHO?
>
>
>
>> Either
>> that, or pada says this poison case is a serious matter, the most serious
>> crime we have uncovered so far, and you are making a big joking circus out
>> of it, let us kill the party that brought this out, hey, hey, hey. So
>> either way, you are acting as the star legal defense team for the
>> poisoners.
>
> NNV das:    You are insane.
>
>> They also laugh about this issue by the way, and say exactly
>> what you say, let us kill pada and feed him to the dogs.
>
> NNV das:    When do you claim that I said that I should kill you and feed you
> to the dogs? I do not know of any dogs that would be willing to eat you!
>
> If you die, I would expect it to be by wretched old age!....GET OVER IT!
>
>
>> So you are simply
>> one of their best agents right now, as has been pointed out to us by a
>> number of devotees.
>
> NNV das:    WHO?   aren't you the coward; to accuse through unnamed persons
> who don't exist....
>
>
>> In sum, the GBC loves you guys. Of course Adri has done
>> a similar type of thing but not so severe since he has his Bristish more
>> polished barking team, yet they still admit they lick CHAKRA's boots, and
>> they too are against and discredit the poison case. Hmmmm, a pattern?
>
> NNV das:    At present, YOUR poison seems to be taking center stage!
>
>
>> (2) In any legal matter, if you discredit the people who are bringing out a
>> criminal point, then who benefits? Only one party, the criminals. And so
>> you are acting as the de facto legal defense team of the poisoners. Not
>> only that, you are acting as their bully boy threateners, and so on. So you
>> are doing what the poisoners of the pure devotee have wanted all along, to
>> bully and discredit those of us who are bringing out the poison case. You
>> are even better than their own servants in this regard. And so we wanted to
>> caution you on that. You will not get any good reaction for your continuing
>> to suppress the poison issue, and indeed harass and threaten those people
>> who are attempting to bring it out, and in sum you are de facto defending
>> the poisoners. Adri has made himself out to be almost one of the same as
>> the GBC as well by his doing that, so it also does not promote cohesion
>> among the dissenters?
>
> NNV das:    You idiot!......You and Yasoda were ATTACKING ME in 1994 on the
> poison issue, and you refused to accept it. IF I HAD NOT INTRODUCED YOU TO THE
> POISON ISSUE MYSELF, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN KNOWN ABOUT IT!
>
>
> GET REAL! (You are beginning to sound like ADRI!)
>
>> (4) We also said in 1997 that this poison case should be made into a formal
>> legal case, and it should be pursued in India. For that we needed funding
>> and emphasis, and again you tossed another major wrench into that effort
>> and focus. You openly said that the poison suit should NOT be the emphasis,
>> but rather we should instead launch is a lawsuit that will cost ten or
>> twenty times more, against a Texas law firm?
>
> NNV DAS:    Retract this....you are well aware that I never said any such
> thing.
>
>
>> So we are trying to make a
>> focus on the poison case as the primary thing, and you are saying, no, let
>> us instead raise a half million dollars for something else, not at all
>> related to the poison case?
>
> NNV das:    Your case that defames Srila Prabhupada is your primary work. The
> poison case will certainly take back seat until you have successfully submitte
> your "proofs" that Srila Prabhupada "masterminded" the molestations!...CAN'T
> YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?
>
>
>> Even if you can defeat Windle Turley at a cost
>> of a half a million, as you are proposing, that will do nothing to settle
>> the poison case. You are diverting the main focus, again, which benefits
>> you know who! Why?
>
> NNV das:    Show me even one written word where I have suggested suing Windle
> Turley......YOU HAVE LOST IT!
>
>
>
>
>> So why are you always diverting from the main case, not only that, you
>> party is so foolish that you have no idea that the poison case is the root
>> of the molesting case. And that by resolving the poison case, the molester
>> case will be correctly understood as an extension of the devious plots of
>> these leaders. You say no, let us go after the symptoms and not the root.
>> This is also, even from a legal view, very foolish especially for people
>> with limited resources.
>
>
> NNV DAS:    Both the molestations and the poisoning of Srila Prabhupada
> resulted from the formal revolt in 1970 that forced Srila Prabhupada to
> distance Himself from Iskcon. As soon as it was clear that they would not
> accept the Direction of Management which would have given complete control of
> the GBC to the temples and rank and file devotees, the GBC was FREE TO MOLSEST
> AND FREE TO MURDER SRILA PRABHUPADA!
>
> The molestations were going on long before the poisoning. This all started in
> 1970, when Srila Prabhupada formally withdrew from Iskcon.
>
> SRILA PRABHUPADA GAVE US THE DIRECTION OF MANAGEMENT AS A MEANS TO CONTROL THE
> GBC. WE FAILED TO "UTILIZE" IT, AND IT COST US THE CHASTITY OF OUR CHILDREN
> AND THE MURDER OF SRILA PRABHUPADA. Without controll of the GBC, the devotees
> had (and still have) no defense against the GBC "warlords" who terrorize
> Iskcon even to this day!....AND YOU DO NOT SUPPORT SUCH CONTROL!....It is
> certainly you, not I, who is working for the "other side"!
>
>
>>
>> (5) In sum, you are: a) trying to discredit the poison case by discrediting
>> those of us who are bringing it out.
>
> NNV das:   This is weird!.....I brought out the poison case, and YOU are
> defaming ME!.....Unlike you, I named names, and named sources and took the
> risk of being killed and "fed to dogs"....Unlike you, I do not put much
> importance on whether my body is killed or not, and once killed, whether or
> not it is eaten by dogs.
>
>
>> In fact we were the only person in LA
>> who brought it out AT ALL with tapes, transripts and so on, i.e. you did
>> not do this job, b) discredit the only book which assembled the evidence,
>> c) try to get the people who are bringing it out bullied and threatened, d)
>> divert the money for a poison case to a fantastically expensive diversion
>> which will not even solve or even address the poison case, and so on and so
>> forth? And in sum you are way better than the GBC in muddling and stifling
>> the poison case? You are doing their dirty work for them, as has been
>> pointed out to us by a number of devotees.
>
>
> NNV das:    If you do not retract, I will post a letter to the "folks" on the
> internet discrediting your slanders and lies against me!....You have really
> gone insane!
>
>
>
>
>> (6) You told us in Los Angeles that you and Svavasa are good friends. You
>> are good friends with the upholders of the worship of homosexual pedophiles
>> as God's successors, poisoners as God's successors, ad infinitum, but you
>> are not friendly with us? You are indeed friendly with the guy who has a
>> pack of goons on the sidewalk who will beat the crap out of devotee passers
>> by? You are friendly with a guy who licks the boots of the poisoners? So,
>> is there a pattern here? Then you said you could not speak out too much or
>> your kids would get kicked out of the temple housing.
>
> NNV das:    Unfortunately for you, Svavasa treats YOU like a good
> friend!...You and your daughter always took prasadam there, and were very
> welcome in the community!....Poor Puranjana, NO ONE TRIED TO KILL YOU ....not
> even once!
>>
>> So, you are motivated to protect Svavasa, telling us no wonder since he is
>> your landlord.
>
> NNV das:    Svavas is not my landlord.
>
>
>> Well, we do not defend these people for any reason. So now
>> you, after you admit you cannot speak or get in trouble with your big
>> authorities there, you join with Sanat, who says we should be killed, and
>> so now you are all good buddies?
>
> NNV das:     I have not for one moment joined with Sanat. I join with no one.
>
>
>> You, Sanat, Svavasa, a good team, and you
>> all say: get rid or pada, discredit pada etc. Well, that is what the GBC
>> has said all along? Is there a pattern here? And we do not even care
>> personally, but you are purposefully making a monkey wrench in the poison
>> case and that is very frustrating for us, what to speak of utterly
>> disgusting. And after Sanat said let us kill pada, you said he is a great
>> maharathi? That is what Svavasa tells his goons EVERY DAY? Yes, you are all
>> good buddies?
>
>
> NNV das:    You did years of very good work, but now you have obviously gone
> "funny in the head". It is sad, but Senile Dementia has apparently hit you a
> couple of years early.
>
> Good luck, my former friend.....AND GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP! (Doctors, not
> lawyers!)
>
>
> Your eternal servant,
>
>
> Nara Narayan Vishwakarma das
>>
>> thanks ys pd
>>
>> ===========
>
>
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>
>>
>> [PADA: Like we said, your statements prove you have resented being
>> responsible these kids all along. Thus you neglected them all along, and
>> indeed you sat in the bushes with your gal pals getting your jollies while
>> they were getting starved, beat and molested.
>
>
> NNV das:    And what were YOU doing "in the bushes" when you should have been
> protecting YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!.....(what a double standard!)
>
> Probably "kissing the butt" of Hari Vilas......no doubt!
>
>
>> And you are proud of that.
>
> NNV das:    Unlike yourself, I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN KEEPING ALL MY OWN CHILDREN
> WHO ATTENDED GURUKULA FROM BEING MOLESTED!....
>
>
> I AM proud of that!
>
>
>> These kids were a nuisance factor that got in the way of you driving around
>> with your various girl pals in your BMW.
>
> NNV dasa:   Au contraire.....mon frere....! I was HIRING them while driving
> around in my Nissan! The have told me that I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN MY
> GENERATION WHO EVER RECOGNIZED THEM, EMPLOYED THEM OR OTHERWISE HONORED
> THEM....Can't you see that your slandesr are working against you....not for
> you?
>
>> So you neglected to try to halt
>> the molester pooja due to your CRIMINAL NEGLECT. Now that the evil
>> reactions that us, Sulochana and others PREDICTED FOR 20 YEARS has come to
>> roost, you are trying to hide behind Krishna. Oh dear, they are attacking
>> Krishna. No! They are attacking YOUR CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, but because you
>> cleverly hide behind Krishna, you are dragging Him and Srila Prabhupada
>> into this.
>
> NnV das:    Now you sound like Kamsa!....."Hiding behind Krishna"
>
> WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE GURUKULIES IN THE CASE ARE NOT EVEN DEVOTEES? THE
> DEVOTEE GURUKULIES ARE NOT EVEN IN THE CASE, NOR ARE THEIR PARENTS. WE SHOULD
> BE WORKING (AS I HAVE FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS) TO GIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO THE
> DEVOTEE GURUKULIES, NOT A BAG OF MONEY TO THE "PRABHUPADA HATER" GURUKULIES IN
> THE TURLEY CASE!
>
>
> NNV das:    I don't have a BMW, I am very outspoken. Everyone at the New
> Dwarka temple knows EXACTLY WHAT I STAND FOR AND WHAT I REPRESENT. I do not
> hold back anything ever!
>
> As far as the "kulies" are concerned, at least fifty of them have worked in my
> Art Restoration business, and over the last ten years, I have personally paid
> them many times more than whatever they have gotten from Iskcon, and
> considering that you have never given ANY of them ONE CENT....you come off a
> bit "cheeky"...no?...I have paid the Gurukulies that have worked for me at
> least $100,000.00 over the last ten years!
>
>
> What have YOU given them?
>
> OH, BY THE WAY..........
>
> My children who went to Gurukula have always included their gurukula friends
> in our family Istagosthis, and they consistently dine at our table, attend our
> Christmas and Thanksgiving parties, Work parties at my studio, and I have
> attended their parties and dined in their homes and count many of them as long
> time personal friends.
>
> I used to tell your VERY NEGLECTED daughter who was "hanging out" on the
> temple steps of LA that she should be proud of you for the work that you are
> doing......She made it clear to me that your neglect of her did not cound much
> as "work" in her book!
>
> She never had money, and was always hungry, so I have bought her lunch and
> snacks on a number of occasion.
>
> I have never seen you invite her friends over for Kirtan, Istagosthi and
> Prasadam......Maybe you were DOING ALL THAT VALUABLE WORK FOR THE ISKCON
> KIDS...and your own daughter was simply "in the way".
>
> Did you ever take her on vacation with you, did you bring any of her Gurukulie
> friends with you on vacation if you did?
>
> DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE THINKS AND BELIEVES AND HOPES FOR....or is she just
> in the way and you let her live on the streets of NEW DWARKA on the charity of
> the very same Svavasa who you are TERRIFIED will kill you....but you let your
> daughter stay like a waif on the street day after day..not in the least
> concerned with her association or her chastity or THE DANGER TO HER LIFE THAT
> SHE MIGHT BE "BANNED, BEATEN OR EVEN KILLED" BY
> SVAVASA AND HIS CRONIES!......All I could see is that the New Dwarka Temple
> devotees had time to feed her and sometimes engager her in Devotional Service,
> and YOU DID NOT!
>
> (I WONDER IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO PRINT THIS POSTING IN IT'S ENTIRETY AND
> REPLY TO IT?)
>
> NNV DAS
 
========================
 
3. "No father neglects to look after the comforts of an unmarried girl"
 
 

"No father neglects to look after

the comforts of an unmarried girl"

 
So in that book Manu-samhita, it is stated, na striyam svatantram arhati. He gives the law that woman should not be given independence. Then? What should be the life? The life should be so long she's not married, she must live under the guidance, dependent on the parents. And as soon as she is married, she should live dependent on her husband. And when the husband is gone out... Because according to Hindu system, the husband does not remain at home for all the days, till death. No. When children are grown up, he gives up wife and children and becomes a sannyasi, just like I have become. I have my children, I have my grandsons, I have my wife still exist... But I have given up all connection. So how my wife is being maintained? Oh, she has got grown-up children. So there is no anxiety. So dependence is not bad if there is dependence on the proper place. No father neglects to look after the comforts of an unmarried girl, of his unmarried girls and boys. According to Hindu system, a father, mother responsibility ceases after he gets the children married, either daughter or son. So much obligation. Then they are free.
 
(Lecture Seattle, October 7, 1968)


==============================
 
4. Pud is to Jagadisha as Ravinedra is to Kirtananda. is it so nat?!
 
 
Pud (Puranjana) accuses NNV of 'having babes and enjoyin' and this enjoyment is,
according to SriPadaAchoreya = to 'criminal negligence'. Just see the
criminal mentality of this rogue [pudha-mudha] !
Pud is himself equal to AND WORSE than JaggedEdge Hickey [Jagadisha
Aparadhi], because Mr. Pud  has actually been encouraging these
obnoxious so-called rurucoolies all along to hold [and build]  a grudge
against Srila Prabhupada.
And yet the rascal-faced Pud pretends to defend SP from Defamation, by
calling his group PADA.
He has openly encouraged the 'former children' to hate SP [though then
he acts shocked when Nirmal's father also openy assails Prabhupada's
character?] 
Mr. Pud jumps on the Turley case in a 'compromising', ie. supportive
manner, and when we [Mukunda, NaraNarayana and myself]  point out his
duplicity, blasphemy of SP, and demoniac mentality, Pud cries foul;

When sanat, Mukunda, NNV and other SANE individuals either accuse The
Pud of being a demoniac attacker of Srila Gurudeva or someone points out
that SASTRA states unequivocally that such pudfaced rascals would be
instantly apprehended and put to death by a Saintly King in a Vedic
Gov't, he squeals most loudly 
that we want to chop u 'innocent victims' and etc. [and Pud's OWN
character diatribes against his 'new' enemies are the equivalent of
being chopped up publicly, as we saw him do this dastardly thing against
our blameless wife also -- the same tactic Ravinedra Svarurupa used when
we also confronted HIS betrayals of Srila Prabhupada: "Howz the slut
Linda and your bastard kidz?" the Svarururpa pleasantly enquired....Pud:
"Oh, sanat thinks i'm retarded and have a bad ardor?!? Oh,YEAH?!!! Well,
sanat's wife and he are freakin'to blame for all the cmg atrocities
because they supported it right from the start, and did nothing to stop
it, while giving 1000's $ to Satshedupedpudz!!"...

NOTE: RS's attack on my good and pure wife can be discovered on our
website, in the 1997 NYRY paRAID video i made; Pudz = to
Ravinedra-attaxe on my good wife can be found in many of the Pud's
current ramblings on hi pada page...

Anyway,
Atleast Mr. Hickey [Jagadisha]  doesn't falsely advertise himself as a
'defender' of SP, as SriPadaAchoreya does. No.  [ Jagadisha is OPENLY
ANTAGONISTIC towards SP;
his hatred of Srila Prabhupada and HDG's spiritual children and
Institution has been open and apparent for a couple dozen years.
Jagadisha's associations are explicitly demoniac, and any sober person
can perceive his career contempt for the Saintly Personality of Servitor
Godhead, Srila Prabhupada.
 
So, that Jagadisha Hickey and asuric son (Nirmala Chandra)  would appear
in the homes of tens of millions of people [via 20/20 tv show]  and spew
venom onto the Personality of Religion, Srila Prabhupada, is not so
astonishing; it's expected [esp. considering ISGONE (AND pud's)   'good
ole boyz club'   has been ambitiously striving to overthrow 'Kunja Babu'
Tamalt's throne for the past two decades, and ALL these fools and
rascals are envious of Prabhupada and HDG's legacy; esp. because pud,
Nityananda d, and so many dozens of other Tamalt-sychophants and or
enemies have sat by passively while the 'children were systematically
abused' and allowed SP to be blamed instead of taking 'all the credit'
onto their own heads; these people are actually GLAD to  see SP
defamed-- though they may outwardly protest...]

But Pud [Pranjana] is worse than Mr. Jagadisha Hickey because Pud
PRETENDS to back and support SP in is alleged Prabhupada Anti-Defamation
Association, but in fact he has an obvious and clear agenda fully
separate and diametrically opposed to the pure Mission of HDG A.C.
Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.
THUS the Pud [Anomaly] -- chief antagonist of KunjaBabuTamalt's
Management of ISGONE -- is  MUCH MORE DANGEROUS than the Jagadishas and
Nairmule Hickeys, who OPENLY hate SP and HDG's Mission; Pud-PADA CLAIMS
strong allegiance to SP, but HIS WORDS clearly and unequivocally betray
that premise.  Mr. Puds FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES are =ly dangerous,
venemous and contaminating.
They all of them  fippantly RATIONALISE blasphemy of Guru as "the
legitimate hurt and reactions of the Gurukulis", though he [they] never
explains how or why ONLY 40 or more GK's [out of a couple thousand] are
responding [or REACTING] in such openly hostile manner, as in the Turley
lawsuit; nor does SriPadaAchoreya ever state that the GK's anger has
been misplaced, that blame for these crimes has been shifted from the
parents, molesters, false gurus (and Pud-cheerleaders also] ONTO SRILA
PRABHUPADA.
Nor does Mr. Pud explain queerly, uh, clearly that "the closest
advisors"- idea originates from the actual molester-supporters [Tamalt,
SatsVarurupa,Ravinedra, et al], and is later accepted and rebroadcast by
many of the parents, who also apparently wish to assume no blame for
their ignore-antly sending and keeping their "Vaikuntha Children" in the
hands of the Satyadhanva-miscreants.

Pud doesn't clarify for his readers that Prabhupada is totally innocent
of any wrongdoing, and that, on the contrary, the 'closest advisor'-
smokescreen was conjured up explicitly to deflect criticism from the
isgone leaders who had finally been caught up to by the long arm of the
law (and subsequently, the parents also feel apparently vindicated by
such clever blame-shifting:

"Yes!! Prabhupada, ie. 'PRABHUPADAS TEACHINGS' are to blame here because
WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO SEND OUR KIDS TO SATADHNVA AND CO. and keep them
there until they were fully 'purified' and indoctrinated! " ;

Indeed, Prabhupada's 'Teachings' were cleverly blamed for the
CMG-atocities in Laurie Goodstein's Oct. 9, 1998 NYTs Smear story.
That newspaper story was based on Prof. E. Burke Rogueford's 'study' and
commentary which had been solicited from him by Ravinedra Svarurupa and
Tamalt (Tamas Hertzhog) for the Isgone Journal of the same year, which
Journal dealt with the movement's child abuse problem.

So  this  Pud rascal [and associates] EXACTLY IMITATE their envious
counterparts in ISGONE, such as Ravinedra 'Judas' Svarupa in how Pud
vituperates and calumniates those ['old friends and former supporters or
allies'] who expose his hypocrazy and cheating game.

Just like we pointed out in our 1992 Farm Report about Ravinedra
Deadwyler Svarurupa, the GBC of Gita-nagari Farm and Continental
Chairdogue of the GBC.
Though he was [and is] antagonistic to Prabhupada,His Divine Grace's
Cows, cowherds, etc., and although RS was  openly demoniac in his
demeanor  -- which we dexterously pointed out to the unsuspecting public
and to numerous devotees oPrabhupada in our 'Cow Tome'--  esp. in
relation to his conspiracy to cover up his peoples' ritual torture of
animals  [as well as harboring known child rapists and convicted
international drug smuggling felons at 'hishonor's temples'], still, RS
attacked us personally in a setting in whcih Adopt-A-Cow business was to
be discussed. Ravinedra had accused us at Gita-nagari [rightly]  of
being "impure karmis" and having consenting heterosexual marital
relationship, etc.-- which characterization of us by Ravinedra and SDoG
PADA (Pud) also covered in his second NewsLetter  in early 1993, a few
weeks after our 200-page Cow Report 'hit the news stands' --
Anyway, Ravinedra's two-page character smear letter  was  duly noted by
PADA [ and our attempts to press on with our own expose' was praised by
Pud formerly as 'heroic and courageous'...
Pud also exposed Ravinedra  as
"a repeat..Kirtananda Pt. II, but worse, because these second and third
wave 'guru' know better and they are not so innocent...and their
followers are more militant and threaten to kill",
etc
 
Now, Mr.  Pud is attacking NNV IDENTICALLY  as Ravinedra (and later Pud)
had attacked my humble self; and identically to how Ravinedra assailed
Sulocana, and also how the former cast a deciding vote to excommunicate
Sulocana from [apa] Iskcon in 1985 "for issuing death threats in vile
language", as documented in MOAS...
Yes, NNV is  also being unfairly impugned by SriPudAchorya  because NNV
has clearly pointed out pudz 'good 'ole boz club' mentality , ie.
hypocrisy of jumping on the Tamalt/Rurucoolie/Ravinedra-blasphemy of
Prabhupada-bandwagon[esp. in the Swindle the Turkeys Lawsuit.

And this transparent and self-serving agenda of Pud's causes us to
recall the similar manner in which RS - and later Pud - attacked us the
moment we 'diverged',ie. dissented from his, ie, THEIR motivated program
of self-worship and hatred of Srila Prabhupada...
Now,  Mr. Pud  tries to impugn NNV's character [not that we think NNV is
perfect by any stretch of imagination; and actually we also have some
fundamental disagreements with him, though we applaud his attempt to
honestly become fully liberated from anarthas. But pud attacks NNV [like
Ravinedra did us, and like Ravinedra also attacked Sulocana: "WOULD-BE
KRISHNA TERRORIST", etc.] 

Pud says that NNV is  criminally negligent (in Prabhupada's poisoning
and the GK's abuse?) because the latter played with ladies n the bushes.
Pud also accuses NNV essentially of being a terrorist (like RS accused
Sulocana: GIVE THE DOG A BAD NAME AND THEN HANG IT! ), who wants
'innocent children chopped up and fed to dogs', simply because NNV spoke
praise of Mukunda das and sanat.
 
Basically, Pud can't tolerate the fact that NNV has -- after trying for
a long while to WORK WITH SriPADA -- logically and authoritatively
exposed pud's work now as being  sham, since 'it', ie. he, Pud,
culminated his work in assailing Srila Prabhupada in the Turdley case.
So Pud can't tolerate the truth, [as retold by NaraNarayana],  that is,
that he, rather than being the 'big,big defender (and anti-defamer) of
SP', he's being instead exposed-- by 'virtue', ie. vice,  of his own
actions to be a blasphemous snake...

Just see what a Ravinedra hypocrite he [pud] is!
Pud himself is sensually deprived, and cannot conceive of a normal
sexual relationship with a real woman of character; therefore he's
venemous by nature, and very angry that NNV is sensually well-equipped;
and has Srila Prabhupada's blessing to enjoy his senses sufficiently,
and become gradually frustrated with material life and ultimately
realized and detached.
And that enjoyment of NNV is characterized by Mr.
Character-Ass-ass-innate Himself [SriPadaAchoreya] as "CRIMINALLY
NEGLIGENT" (even while NNV's alleged faults are unmentionable in
comparison with pud being a Prabhupada-defaming miscreant of the lowest
order!) 
But NNV's 'criminal negligence' is ALREADY BEING SCRUTINISED BY HIMSELF,
and he's publicly repenting for his own lackings or inabilities to
rectify the wrongs perpetrated against the Spiritual Master and HDG's
Institution, because at heart he feels he failed to assist Srila
Prabhupada [as ANY SANE PERSON would and does FEEL, since we ALL FALL
SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND PRABHUPADA]
So self-castigation is there already - IN SPADES!! in NNV's demeanor and
humble self-chastisement, so where is the need  for a pud snake to come
along and nastily point out 'the obvious' and which 'obvious' [thing]  a
sincere soul like NNV obviously is always intent on rectifying,
purifying, repenting, making amends for, self-accusing himself etc.?!

But hypocrites like Ravineedra and Pud strive to confuse issues by
bringing up  unnecessary attacks on people's character, so that 'their
readers' will miss the REAL POINTS that are being raised and addressed
by such good souls as NNV [or Sulocana or Mukunda dases], such as that
PADA is really a blasphemous PudDeadHead NOT 'SP Anti-Defamation'.
and  that pud insists on focusing instead on some 'dirt' which the
pid-assuras bring to the fore as some significant item of their
listeners' meditation.
Meanwhile, though they are offense personified and totally at odds with
hearing the truth [particularly the truth about their evil ways and
intentions], these Pud-Ravinedras go on blathering and foaming at the
mouth about their misguided opinions and alleged PURE motives [to
'defend SP and His children, Institution, etc']

But these msleaders are identical to the 'brahmin' in the story of the
prostitute and the brahmin. Their faults are limitless [seive and
needle] and very severe offenders also; and those who don't accede to
their misguided selfperceptions are immediately [subtely] chopped into
mincemeat and FED TO THEIR DUMMYgHOST-Dogues and hog subscribers. This
is the behavior of Kansa and his companions: Kill Krsna and His devotees
and servants of His devotees.
For the purpose of grasping Ravnedra/Tamalt's [Kunjibaba's] seat of
Assteam, any and everyone is expendable to a Pud or to a Ravinedra, this
is these rascals' track record.


Formerly, Ravinedra had need for us at the farm; but the very second we
began to question his conspiracies to ostracize bona fide cowherds, hire
total rascals to come in and expertly abuse the cows, conspire to cut
SSRD's forest, bilk innocent Hindus of their moneys for a fraudulently
conceived -- and financed -- 'temple' [of DOOM!], keep phony books and
embezzle tens of thousands of SP's $, and etc., OH THEN WE WERE NOT ONLY
IMMEDIATELY EXPENDABLE, nay, VOMITABLE, but a huge littany of our
alleged faults and insanities is drawn up and sent worldwide, with open
requests that we be dealt with in the manner in which Sulocana was
'handled'...Similarly, the moment that NNV [and before him myself and
Mukunda, among MANY others] 'stops pledging allegiance' to Mr. RobWhoPud
Anti-Defamation ASSoc., that very instant does Mr. Pud launch a nasty
{WORLDWIDE} campaign of invective and character smear...on Mr.
NaraNarayana Prabhu
COMPLETELY IDENTICAL to how RS attacked first Sulocana [in MOAS, etc.]
and later my humble self when i explained that he was worse than
Kirtananda, because the latter never hid his desire to be the Chief One,
whereas RS pretends to be a staunch Prabhupadanuga, but in actual
practice [and FACT] he is a demoniac imposter. This is the valid analogy
being drawn here; and the similarities are too obvious - and numerous -
to be discounted by anyone other than a lobotomized Pud'oPhile: PADA-Pud
is to Jagadisha Hickey as Ravinedra is to Kirtananda. The pseudo
reformers are much more dangerous than the avowed enemies of Krishna's
lotus feet [ie. the Pure Devotes]

yours in Srila Prabhupada's Cow's [and Boots'] service,

sanat das


PS  Pranjana [Pud] contacted us in ealy 1993, shortly after our
Gita-nagari Farm Report was published and distributed. After a short
phone conversation, he stated:

"Wow, Sanatana [sanat]you're like a long-lost brother!!" [and etc.]

At the time, i could imagine that Sulocana was really his 'long' "lost"
brother, but i was too polite to question his phony-sounding praise (of
me), or its hypudcritical ring in light of Sulocana's demise and its
implications [of godbrothers and those who may have been fair-weather
friends, etc.though, these sentiments exactly occurred to me - appeared
in myheart -- the moment Mr. Pud started in on his insincre
communications with us.

His insincerity became even more apparent as he paid minor lipservice to
our extensive findings and research work, etc., and NEVER voluntarily
covered that research work or rebroadcast a single "great realization of
Prabhupada's continuing living presence", or etc. He alleged to have
been 'Suocana's bestfriend' and supporter; now he was alleging to be
like MY LONG LUST BROTHER, yet even though i was being threatened
repeatedly with death, and soon was being supported by Justice
Department Officials in my 'paranoia', Pud, Yashoda, et al, not a single
person would genuinely take my findings seriously. HOW INSINCERE!! If
Sulocana's work had been genuinely meaningful; if his death had marked a
significant change in devotees' perception of Srila Prabhupada and HDG's
Vani, then why when somebody TOTALLY UNKNOWN would show up saying
essentially the same thing that Sd said, would all "Sulocana's Best
Friends" completely ignore the realizations of said person? The answer?
Because Pud and other imposters ARE and were imposters; and Sulocana
exposed THEM in his wonderful work. Pud in essence, utilized the IDEA of
my work to his own advantage, but the ideas themselves he fully igored,
even though many were brilliant and gradually 'used' by pud and
associates to make themselves very important, NOT PUSH ON THE PREACHING
WORK.

For example, in Pud's Vol 1, No. 3, FEATURE STORY, issue dated April,
1993, a full four months before someone -- other than Pranjana -- sent
me a copy of The Guru Business Pud wrote:

"We think this report is the most detailed account of the GBC's 'living
guru project' management pattern ever produced. The report is a group
effort, signed by former members of the Gita-nagari community. [for the
record, the first part of this last Pud-statement is false, because i
was the SOLE author of this work though, like most sane writers, i
CONSULTED with my colleagues along the way, and also credited them for
their support.
But NO OTHER names are included on MY report as co-authors, etc.
NO, i worked on this amazing project single-handed day and night  for
over seven months, while staying alone in a reclusive environment in
Potomac, Md. far removed from the Gita-nagari enviroment; indeed, ALL my
Godbrothers and friends had little idea how it would turn out, and they
were all pleasantly surprised - and impressed - by the result, which
result was mostly inspired by Srila Prabhupada.
But naturally, ILL-motivated Pud had to attempt to 'depersonalise' this
work from the instant he got his hands on it; minimise it, pay ip
service, but never to reproduce its social commentary in his NL, never
to convey those "wonderful realizations"  contained in that , ie.
SANAT's "most detailed account of the GBC's living guru project"
management pattern EVER produced."
(And just see how Pud greatly minimised Sulocana in his
lip-service-critique of my Report: 1) NO MENTION of Sulocana's existence
in Pud's Newsletter or of Sulocana's  "MOST WONDERFUL REALIZATIONS', ie.
The  Guru Business  A BOOK FAR MORE "WONDERFUL" THAN anything i=sanat
will ever write!  2) minmised Sd's writing by falsely extolling the
virtues of my own; and 3) leaving out 'my' wonderful realizations, and
thereby the opportunity of CONNECTING them to Sulocana's
message...showing our plights to be so similar, our message to have a
common thread, and many other points that could have easily been made
for the true edification and upliftment of his audience...BUT WHY WAS
PUD SO RELUCTANT AT THIS EARLY STAGE OF HIS NL TO MENTION SULOCANA DASA,
if the latter were his 'dear [long-lost] brother-friend' etc.?!...and
now the 'long lost brother' had just reappeared, as it were, in my
person?...

Puds 'praise' of Sanat's CowTome goes on:

"The Report's main author, Sanatana Goswami dasa [the ONLY author] ,
displays wonderful
realizations about Prabhupada's continued living presence -- and that is
e glorious part of the report...The report asks: I s this New Vrndavana
reborn or what? "  [Again, if 'my' work was indirectly being connected
to Sd's, then why not directly connect the two, especially because i
didn't know of Sd at the time, yet my message was eerily similar,
thereby revealing Prabhupada's message in a profound way: If Srila
Prabhupada WERE NOT still 'living in present' as Pud stated, then how
could it be possible that my report began on the identical note that
Sulocana's 'left off'? [that is: Ravinedra and Co. being a 'smarta
brahmin club' bunch of hypocrites, opposed to the principles of
Vrndavana Consciousness, love and acceptance of all souls in Srila
Prabhupada's House of Bhakti? And of course all the comparisons made in
our Report between Kirtananda and Ravinedra...ideas explained by sanat,
a man who lived apart from isgone entirely in his own world of adopting
children and living a good 'karmi life' of sense gratification from 1983
through 1990, and had NO 1st-hand experience of these rascals'
activities and motives even up until March of 1991?!  But Pud, who WAS
aware of so many things, and then suddenly sees my report come on the
scene, could apparently care less? Same with Sd'S The Guru Business? And
that may explain that rather than disribute GB, Pud worked to imitate it
with his own lame 'Betrayal' [of Sri Sulocana]...and so when sanat
showed up IT WAS ACTUALLY A PROBLEM FOR PUD, because he knew he wanted
to 'utilise' Sd's work for his own ends, and go on pretending he
shouldda been the next martyr, but if all that were true, then why or
how could he ignore sanat's presence, a presence that became more and
more palpable as time went on?...
Another point, as aforementioned elsewhere: Our story was a 'living'
one, ndeed; we hadn't turned our backs on the cows, cowherds, land, etc.
WE WERE ACTIVELY WORKING ON DEFENDING THESE ENTITIES FOR SP; So our
preaching was real and dynamic, whereas Puds was ust a lot of name
calling and complaining and whining; WAS NOT based in any actual
preaching program or tangible defence of entities who could factually
benefit. We were and ARE helping the cows, the 'children', Prabhupada's
Movement, etc. Pud never was; we've never seen a shred of evidence that
he is factually rendering service to anyentity ther than himself; he
walked away from a farm out west [by his own admission]] because the
'devotees' used pot and 'other nasty things', but we never felt so holy
that we couldn't work with others with objectionable habits, esp because
those others were sincerely attached to helping the Lord's cows
 
Y/S Sanat dasa.
 
==============
 
5. Istagosthi
 
>Sanat: I apologize to you if my clumsy attempt to defend you caused
> you any anxiety, embarassment or discomfort. I can delete any inaccurate
> statements before it goes out to others.

NNV das:    Your kind words (and more importantly) the fact that you
understood the issues involved were very encouraging! It is not that
Istagosthi is composed of a group of people who all initially agree, but
that as the TRUTH is sought and ultimately found, we rally to support
understanding of that Truth, and adjust our own thinking to conform with
what we learn to be actually true.

Your eternal servant,


NNV das