EVERYONE COMING TOGETHER
SHOULD MERGE IN PRABHUPADA'S MESSAGE
AND PREACH IT TO THE WORLD.
THEN HIS SERVICE WILL BE IN PROPER ORDER.
22. What is your order also, that everyone, coming together, should merge in your message and preach it to the world.
23. If everyone just initiates then there will only be a contradictory result. As long as this goes on, there will only be failure.
24. Now even, my godbrothers, you return here to the order of our master, and together we engage in his puja.
25. But simply a festival of flowers and fruits does not constitute worship. The one who serves the message of the guru really worships him.
26. The service of the message is the real meaning of the Vedas. Don't be proud, brothers, come back to this.
27. Kalidas Nag (a learned man who was defeated by Srila Saraswati Thakura and later became his disciple), that master said in public forum one day.
28.That Kali's mission was to kill the entire world while the essential meaning of Lord Caitanya's message was kept locked up in a cage.
29. O shame! My dear brothers, aren't you embarassed? In the manner of businessmen you increase your disciples.
30. Our master said to preach. Let the neophytes stay in the temples and ring the bells.
32. But just take a look at the terrible situation that has arisen. Everyone has become a sense enjoyer and has given up preaching.
33. In the temples they have also begun to lock the doors. Preach this bhagavata dharma, don't hesitate.
34. Within this world is another world, Whose sound is the unequaled penetrating force.
36. From the seas, across the earth, penetrate the universal shell, come together and preach this Krishna consciousness.
37. Then our master's service will be in proper order. Make your promise today. Give up all your politics and diplomacy.
39. You have become renouncers, brothers, so renounce everything. But if you also renounce the order of the spiritual master, then what kind of renunciation is that?
40. The one who renounces the guru’s order (guru tyagi) and the one who tries to enjoy the assets of his spiritual master (guru-bhoghi) are two kinds of useless persons. First become a servant of your spiritual master (guru-sevi) and then you will understand things clearly.
44. The Supreme Lord says that everything is Mine. Don't protest. Just unite and preach.
45. Srila Prabhupada gave this final message himself. Take care to follow that completely in all respects.
46. So what is the difficulty for all of us to come together in this way and why do all these things even have to be said to you?
49. When will that day come when there will be a temple established in every house in every corner of the world?
50. When the big court judge will be a Gaudiya Vaishnava with tilak beautifully decorating his forehead.
51. A Vaishnava winning votes will be elected president of the land and preaching will be spread everywhere.
60. Everyone has become a witch by the influence of this age. Everyone is unhappy due to the absence of the mercy of the Vaisnavas.
61. The Vaisnavas are famous as "para dukha dukhi." This fame will increase as the preaching increases.(NOTE: "Ebe yasa ghusuk tribuvana")
62. If eternally pure devotional service to Krishna is awakened in everyone, then Kali will flee, screaming of his own accord.
63. "Praninan upakaraya" do work for the benefit of all living beings. This is Mahaprabhu's teachings. This is the storehouse of happiness in this life and the next.
64. So much work has fallen into your hands, so gather together and do it.
69. The mercy of the Vaisnavas is scientific and authorized, without their mercy this world is simply insurmountable maya.
75. All immersed in bliss, singing the glories of the Hari. The hearts of Vaisnavas dance in ecstasy to see this.
76. The entire world is filled with the use of material objects, without a trace of devotion to the Lord.
77. Still they are searching after peace. Preach Krishna consciousness; fulfill their desires.
Today my brothers, get to this task. Save the battered souls by your preaching.
(Extracts from the Phalgun Krishna Pancami – an offering of prayers by Srila Prabhupada to Srila 108 Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Goswami Thakur, Vrindavana, India, 1961)
If anyone would like a copy of ALL OF US SHOULD HEAR PRABHUPADA
which is a compilation of quotes from Srila Prabhupada on the importance of hearing from a self-realized soul, then please contact Mukunda dasa at:
Prabhupada Sankirtana Society.(Oldham)