PRABHUPADA SANKIRTANA SOCIETY
The devotees at the Prabhupada Sankirtana Society in a humble and helpless way, are trying to keep pushing on the sankirtana movement keeping Srila Prabhupada in the center as the acarya. We presently have three centers in which lectures are given daily by Srila Prabhupada, during the morning and evening programmes. Kirtana's are regularly led by His Divine Grace and his bhajana's can be heard twenty four hours a day in most centers. Regular sankirtana, book distribution and prasadam distribution is going on in the society. We would like to assist and cooperate with all devotees who accept Srila Prabhupada as the initiating spiritual master, to push on the sankirtana movement.
PURPOSES OF THE
PRABHUPADA SANKIRTANA SOCIETY
1) To execute the seven purposes of the International Society of Krishna consciousness as declared by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder Acarya - Spiritual Master. The seven purposes are as follows:
1. To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all peoples in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
2. To propagate a consciousness of Krishna as it is revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
3. To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, and thus develop the idea, within the members and humanity at large that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
4. To teach and encourage the Sankirtana movement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
5. To erect for the members and society at large a holy place of transcendental pastimes, dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
6. To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler and more natural way of life.
7. With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines and books and other writings
1. To learn and teach the art of associating with the Mahabhagavat, pure devotee Srila Prabhupada through his vani (instructions)
2. To realize the miraculous effects of associating with the Mahabhagavat, pure devotee Srila Prabhupada
3. To spread the unlimited glories of Srila Prabhupada in all directions as wanted by the Lord.
4. To develop one's own loving relationship with Srila Prabhupada and assist others in developing a loving relationship with Srila Prabhupada as the primary and initiating Guru, and by Srila Prabhupada's instruction, with ritvik initiation take shelter at His Lotus Feet.
5. To educate the general populace on the unique position of Srila Prabhupada as Saktyavesa - Avatara, empowered representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krishna.
6. To continue strictly following the routine daily devotional practices as originally taught by Srila Prabhupada with an attempt to maintain his standards.
We would like to thank everyone who helped in different ways, with the compilation of this book. We pray that it may inspire all those who read it, to hear more from Srila Prabhupada.